The next orientation for new members and ID renovation for existing members will be June 29th at 8:45 AM.
Contact: Marco Antonio at 206.686.2625 or Yuliana at 206.686.2604 for day laborers orientation or Elvia Cortez at 206.334.7250 for house cleaning orientation. Space is limited, so please call in advance to reserve your spot today!
Come and be part of our programs!
- Employment opportunities
- Health and safety (OSHA) trainings
- Workshops in gardening, green cleaning, construction, moving and more
- Free English Classes
- Worker Rights Workshops
- Community Organizing Opportunities
Requirements to become a member:
- Attend a monthly training workshop the second or fourth Tuesday of the month.
- Bring an official identification document.
- $25 to cover membership cost.
- Remember to bring your lunch.
All our programs are offered in Spanish.