Thank you for your interest in an internship with with Casa Latina! We depend on the commitment and energy of over 50 community volunteers and interns to carry out our programs for immigrant Latino workers and their families.
These internships are unpaid, but are a rewarding opportunity to gain valuable job experience that can be added to your resume to better qualify you for a position in social services, non-profit organizations or immigrant or Latino communities. Students may also be able to receive credit or pay through their universities and should check with advisors or department chairs for procedures and requirements.
Process to apply for internships
1. Download the application form: InternshipApplicationPacket_2013.doc
2. Send in application with resume or summary of qualifications and relevant experience by email or mail to:
Casa Latina 317 17th Ave South, Seattle, WA 98144
phone: 206.956.0779 x124
3. You will hear from us in about two weeks to set up an interview.
4. Interview by phone or in person.
5. We will inform you within one week of our decision.
6. Come to Casa Latina to begin orientation and internship!
¡Gracias por su interes en invertir su tiempo en los programas de Casa Latina!