The En Camino Gala will take place on Saturday, September 29, 2018 at The Westin Seattle in downtown Seattle. The Westin's address is 1900 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101. The hotel is located at the corner of 5th and Stewart and the building consists of two tall round towers.
- Take I-90 to I-5 North
- Take Exit 165A for Madison Street
- Turn left at the first light after exiting
- Turn right onto 6th Avenue and continue for 8 blocks
- Cross over Stewart Street. The hotel will be located on the left.
- Take I-5 South
- Take Exit 166 for Stewart Street/Denny Way
- Continue right onto Stewart Street and continue for 9 blocks
- Turn right onto 6th Avenue. The hotel will be located on the left.
FROM SOUTH (From Sea-Tac Airport)
- Take I-5 North
- Take Exit 165 for Seneca Street. The exit is on the left side
- At the base of the exit, turn right onto 6th Avenue and continue for 6 blocks
- Cross over Stewart Street. The hotel is located on the left side.
During the Gala, the Westin Hotel will provide valet parking only. The valet parking entrance is a circular driveway located on Westlake Avenue between Sixth Avenue and Stewart Street. (Please note that no self-parking will be available at the Westin Hotel during the Gala. The entrance to the hotel's self-park garage on Sixth Avenue will be closed and only valet parking will be available. Self-park options are provided below.)
Self-parking is available at several lots in the vicinity of the Westin Hotel. Listed below are some of the closest locations, in order of proximity. While this list is by no means exhaustive, we hope this information will help you in choosing a convenient parking option:
- The Westin Building Garage, 2010 Fifth Avenue. (Please note that “The Westin Building” is not affiliated with the Westin Hotel.) The entrance to The Westin Building is on Fifth Avenue, between Lenora and Virginia. After parking your vehicle, take the skybridge over to the Westin Hotel, from the second floor of The Westin Building. The skybridge connects to the hotel on the Mezzanine Level of the North Tower.
- Pacific Place Garage, 600 Pine Street. Entrances are on both the right side of 7th Avenue between Olive and Pine, and on the right side of 6th between Pine and Olive. This is about a 1½ block walk to the hotel.
- Third and Stewart Garage (also known as the Macy’s garage), 1619 3rd Avenue. Garage entrance is on the left side of Stewart Street between 3rd and 2nd. This is a 2½ block walk to the hotel.
- US Bank Centre/City Centre Garage, 1420 5th Avenue. Entrances are on both the left side of 6th Avenue between Union and Pike, and on the right side of Union, between 6th and 5th. This is a 3 block walk to the hotel.