Please help us build awareness and support of Casa Latina’s work by hosting a table at the En Camino Gala. To become a Table Sponsor or Table Captain, please contact Chris Megargee at 206.686.2606.
You can host a table either as a Table Sponsor or a Table Captain.
- Table Sponsors purchase an entire table of 10 seats.
- Table Captains reserve a table and ask each of their guests to purchase their own seat.
Hosting a table is key to helping us build attendance. Your help is greatly appreciated!
|Host a Table|
Here is what we ask of Table Sponsors and Table Captains:
Before the event:
- Invite other generous friends, colleagues, and family members to join you at the Gala and fill your table of 10 seats. We will provide you with an email invitation you can use to invite your guests.
- Provide us a list of all your confirmed guests by Monday, September 25.
- A few days prior to the event, forward an email reminder (provided by Casa Latina) to your guests that will provide event logistics.
Day of the event:
- Arrive at the Westin Seattle by 6:00pm on Saturday, October 7, to pick up your Table Captain packet, find your table, and welcome your guests.
- When directed to do so during the dinner program, hand out gift envelopes and pens to all of the guests at your table.
- Collect the completed gift envelopes from your guests, place them in your Table Captain packet, and return those packets per instructions we will provide at the event.
It’s that simple! You won’t need to ask anyone to make a donation yourself—that’s our job. We ask your help in bringing people to the event so that we can inspire them to support Casa Latina!